Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Cultures Shocked. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you have attempted to register and are not receiving the authorization email, please email culturesshockedmods at gmail dot com with your user name and the email you registered with so we can manually approve you.

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Daughter going to Croatia
Topic Started: Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:19 pm (648 Views)
aimeebella

Hi,

My name is Aimee and my daughter, Katherine is going to Croatia for 2015 - 2016 through Rotary. She will go for her junior year right after she turns 15. She is very excited because it was her first choice and she is looking forward to meeting other outbounds.

Her blog is here: www.katherineincroatia.wordpress.com
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matsunoki
Member Avatar

Welcome to the board! I hope your daughter has a great year in Croatia! Do send her over here if she's interested - we'd love to have some new outbounds around here :-)

aimeebella

Thanks for the welcome! She will coming over soon!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Parents of Potential, Current & Past Exchange Students · Next Topic »
Add Reply