Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Cultures Shocked. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you have attempted to register and are not receiving the authorization email, please email culturesshockedmods at gmail dot com with your user name and the email you registered with so we can manually approve you.

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Introductions Thread
Topic Started: Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:33 pm (10,731 Views)
FordPrefect
Member Avatar

Hello? I am not sure how to use a forum, so I apologise if this is sent somewhere I did not intend

I am (not really) Ford Prefect! (I love Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)

I'm your average Australian teutophile 2020-year-exchange hopeful!

I'm so obsessed in the idea of an exchange, I'll take whatever knowledge you have, on whatever topics

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Colin

Hey, my name is Colin! I'll be spending the 17-18 school year in India via YES Abroad. :)

FordPrefect
Member Avatar

GoKenz
Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:14 pm
Anyway, my name is Kenzie and I am exchange hopeful for the year of 2016.
Did you manage to get the opportunity to go on exchange? How was it?

theforeignerpodcast

What's up! How you doin? It's ya boi Andre. I was an exchange student to the USA 2016/2017 and now I am a proud hostbrother and AFS Volunteer. I also have my own podcast about exchanges and living in a foreign culture. search for theforeignerpodcast on iTunes or alternatively visit my Webiste
www.theforeignerpodcast.com

theforeignerpodcast

What's up! How you doin? It's ya boi Andre. I was an exchange student to the USA 2016/2017 and now I am a proud hostbrother and AFS Volunteer. I also have my own podcast about exchanges and living in a foreign culture. search for theforeignerpodcast on iTunes or alternatively visit my Webiste
www.theforeignerpodcast.com

nori.abroad

Hi! I'm Noriah, I'm 14, and I'm from New York. I applied for CBYX 18-19 and hopefully I get chosen. Wish me luck!

miyawe

The Replica Panerai watches hands on the other counters provide the chronograph indications, while red gold-plated hands point to the hours, minutes, seconds and date functions. Like all Replica Panerai watches in the this elegant polished pink gold chronograph featuring an exclusive display and an excellent quality,The majority of Panerai watches wrist watches created these days make use of the brand’s Replica Panerai watches situation that embodies many.ou want to be sure that you can find quality sources out there among the many different companies that are offering Valentino handbags today.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Introductions · Next Topic »
Add Reply