Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Cultures Shocked. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you have attempted to register and are not receiving the authorization email, please email culturesshockedmods at gmail dot com with your user name and the email you registered with so we can manually approve you.

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Random Thoughts
Topic Started: Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:06 pm (12,239 Views)
Matsunoki
Member Avatar

I can't wait to have a working computer again! I'm grateful for the alternatives I have to use but they're driving me up a darn wall!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mburucuja

This new site is already so much faster!

Matsunoki
Member Avatar

mburucuja
Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:56 am
It's a completely different system :) It might have occasional downtime when the servers have problems but it should work well for us overall.

mburucuja

Matsunoki
Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:04 pm
mburucuja
Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:56 am
It's a completely different system :) It might have occasional downtime when the servers have problems but it should work well for us overall.
That's awesome! I love that signatures are back too. :)

Matsunoki
Member Avatar

Let's see if Fedex can successfully ship me something this week ^o)

NicoleH
Member Avatar

I didn't even know that the signatures are back. That's so exciting.

azafran

SO ready for this semester to be over! But with the end of this semester comes the beginning of the college process...(SAT's this weekend, eep)

Matsunoki
Member Avatar

azafran
Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:58 pm
SO ready for this semester to be over! But with the end of this semester comes the beginning of the college process...(SAT's this weekend, eep)
Good luck! And feel free to start threads about that in the Rebound -> University Applications & Life section :)

My RT: I have a working laptop now and I love it! And my husband got his first smart phone yesterday. We rarely buy new electronics so it's really weird to have us both messing around with new purchases.

azafran

Matsunoki
Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:53 am
Good luck! And feel free to start threads about that in the Rebound -> University Applications & Life section :)
Thanks! Here's for hoping I don't have to do it again...so many better ways to spend a Saturday.

Daisy

Wait, did they take signatures away in the old forum? I didn't go on except to get my old posts off.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Off-Topic Posts · Next Topic »
Add Reply