Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Cultures Shocked. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you have attempted to register and are not receiving the authorization email, please email culturesshockedmods at gmail dot com with your user name and the email you registered with so we can manually approve you.

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Board Questions
Topic Started: Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:07 am (3,833 Views)
weblet

Is there a "new post" button that I'm missing?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
mourinho
Member Avatar

By the end of May, the blog will be up and running. It's been a slow process, but we're getting there. The wiki is going to be later than I'd initially hoped. Unfortunately, since Matsunoki and I are both volunteers with exchange organizations, and I'm a host parent, it's a busy time of year. This won't be such a problem once everything is in motion, but getting things started is a little more difficult. We haven't forgotten about CS, though, and we're working behind the scenes.

Desterian

Hi. I've been viewing this site for years before finally creating an account (just recently started posting), so I know this place used to be a lot more active on the old forum. Do you have any ideas or plans to get the momentum going again on this forum? It feels so dead now.

Matsunoki
Member Avatar

Desterian
Wed May 25, 2016 12:54 pm
Hi. I've been viewing this site for years before finally creating an account (just recently started posting), so I know this place used to be a lot more active on the old forum. Do you have any ideas or plans to get the momentum going again on this forum? It feels so dead now.
Yes! We're still planning to launch the blog at some point. However, between mourinho's computer problems and my pregnancy (due in about a month), it's been delayed. Launching that should help bring in more people. For now, we are regularly getting new members even though most aren't posting so every post to keep things active helps along with spreading the word to potential new members :)

miyawe

To work out whether a keep an eye on is normally substantial, a fabulous fake or even Replica Panerai watches high class keep an eye on, determine the positioning for the make,They are notice fine transformations on the type of the Replica Panerai watches or Valentino handbags possibly different shades that the majority most people cannot really.so the Replica Panerai watches can emit great green light in dark place, very strong like the genuine,These would not be my first choice of the Panerai watches , but the bold colors and beautiful detailing simply got me curious about wearing them.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Requests & Feedback · Next Topic »
Add Reply