Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Cultures Shocked. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you have attempted to register and are not receiving the authorization email, please email culturesshockedmods at gmail dot com with your user name and the email you registered with so we can manually approve you.

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
ASSE
Topic Started: Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:13 pm (928 Views)
mourinho
Member Avatar

American Scandinavian Student Exchange. It's NOT "ass". (Can you tell I've had to answer some questions/face some teasing about the name?)

I went abroad with ASSE and I'm happy to answer any questions you may have.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

trisha

(I have never encountered remarks about the name..)

I'm currently in Germany with ASSE (and CBYX)!

coolusername

I'm going with them to Taiwan in August.. they're a little disorganized but oh well

When do you start receiving like the country information letters and stuff?

mourinho
Member Avatar

I'm not sure when I started getting country info. I was pretty late in applying, if I remember correctly, right around the April 1 deadline (despite wanting to apply in time for the 10% early application discount in January, haha). My exchange started in September '07 and I got my host family in July. I think the country info and all of that started in May? I could be totally wrong though. But like I said, I was a September departure, so it could be different for you anyway.

cyrobe

Does ASSE require previous study in the language of the country you want to go to?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Program-Specific Questions · Next Topic »
Add Reply