Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Cultures Shocked. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you have attempted to register and are not receiving the authorization email, please email culturesshockedmods at gmail dot com with your user name and the email you registered with so we can manually approve you.

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Favorite Exchange Photos
Topic Started: Sun Feb 1, 2015 2:03 pm (677 Views)
Matsunoki
Member Avatar

Unfortunately my camera in Japan was a cheap film camera, so let's pretend these have Instragram filters on them . . . but I really love these shots anyway.

Nagoya Sumo Tournament:
Posted Image

Kuwana's Ishidori Matsuri:
Posted Image

Thankfully by the time I went to Turkey I had a digital camera.

Field between vacation condo development and sea in Kuşadası. A coworker's family had a condo there we stayed in for a weekend visit to Ephesus. His grandparents owned another in the development and were there so we got a delicious Turkish breakfast too :D
Posted Image

Taken on the bus ride to Kuşadası:
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Pasaulis

From this year so far:

Posted Image
Gedimino Prospektas (main street in Vilnius Old Town)

Posted Image
Picture taken on a bike ride in the outskirts of Vilnius (I'm not actually riding a bike on this picture, though)

Posted Image
The Angel of Užupis, and the "Prie Angelo" restaurant, in the Republic of Užupis (Vilnius)

Posted Image
Street art in the Republic of Užupis

Sorry for the weird format, those are phone pictures :P

NicoleH
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Not a picture from my exchange, but a picture from my last visit to Denmark. My wonderful host parents and I.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Life After Exchange · Next Topic »
Add Reply