Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Cultures Shocked. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you have attempted to register and are not receiving the authorization email, please email culturesshockedmods at gmail dot com with your user name and the email you registered with so we can manually approve you.

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Students going home...
Topic Started: Fri Jun 5, 2015 7:20 am (1,428 Views)
spinningplates

I cannot believe it's getting to be goodbye time already! Mine still has five weeks left... this year went by so quickly. She's in a limbo stage of feeling sad and wanting to talk about it, but also telling me that she does not want to talk about it, because it makes her feel worse. And she's starting to delve into the "easier to leave mad than sad" type attitudes with button-pushing, which we're trying to ignore as much as possible. So... it's a difficult time of year, but I do know that this kind of struggle means it's been a good year, which it has. :)

Edited by spinningplates, Sun May 22, 2016 10:35 am.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Parents of Potential, Current & Past Exchange Students · Next Topic »
Add Reply