Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Cultures Shocked. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you have attempted to register and are not receiving the authorization email, please email culturesshockedmods at gmail dot com with your user name and the email you registered with so we can manually approve you.

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Nicaragua
Topic Started: Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:13 pm (397 Views)
mburucuja

I don't think any of the big exchange programs go there, but Nicaragua might be my next Latin American trip. Has anyone been there?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cerejeira

I have a friend who did a gap year there, although I don't if it was thru a program/NGO/or independent. I could try and put you in contact if you wanna pm me your email here or on FB.

mburucuja

It's still a distant possibility, but I'll def keep that in mind once/if it becomes more concrete. Thanks!

mburucuja

So I ended up in Mexico last time, but this time Nicaragua is for real next! I'll be there for a week in April. I'm thinking Leon, and maybe a day or two somewhere on the beach. :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Latin America & the Caribbean · Next Topic »
Add Reply